did some work on Kroeg, started reimplementing the Mastodon API again. current TODOs:
1. Implement API fully
2. Add smol cache to avoid a ton of requests that all 404 immediately constantly
3. mmmmaybe move the webfinger code into its own crate?
4. sharedInbox. implement it.
5. move back to a triple store
but, i did do some useful work today, imo :)
update a month later:
1. still working on it, but it's getting there!
3. webfinger code has been moved, running kroeg without it is easily viable :3
4. sharedInbox also exists now!
5. triple store happening occured a few days ago!
i'm also now finally working on tests, so i can be certain that the handlers for incoming messages aren't broken! then i'll start testing the rest
it's definitely not 4am, it just looks like it
Rewriting the handlers to be better code, and have tests for all of them, guaranteeing that kroeg'll never have a big spoofing event, not even a small one~
wrote some improved delivery code, it shouldn't leak any remote objects, and internal delivery now avoids sending any data over!
Kroeg now has user ID + password based OAuth2 support! Cause of Reasons(TM) it's still building infinitely-valid tokens
The plan is to create special (refresh token?) objects in the quad store, so you can properly track them. yeah, stateless tokens are slightly broken but There's A Reason For Everything