did some work on Kroeg, started reimplementing the Mastodon API again. current TODOs:
1. Implement API fully
2. Add smol cache to avoid a ton of requests that all 404 immediately constantly
3. mmmmaybe move the webfinger code into its own crate?
4. sharedInbox. implement it.
5. move back to a triple store
but, i did do some useful work today, imo :)
update a month later:
1. still working on it, but it's getting there!
3. webfinger code has been moved, running kroeg without it is easily viable :3
4. sharedInbox also exists now!
5. triple store happening occured a few days ago!
i'm also now finally working on tests, so i can be certain that the handlers for incoming messages aren't broken! then i'll start testing the rest
it's definitely not 4am, it just looks like it